Xpeed X-Series FID Bench Attachments
The Xpeed X-Series FID Bench Attachments are fantastic additions to this robust piece of training kit. Both attachments feature a stylish matte black powder coat finish which adds to the overall appeal of the bench. As additions to the bench they allow the user to train all areas of the body whilst the bench itself provides the option to hit different angles for muscle development.
To purchase the Xpeed X-Series FID Bench see here.
Xpeed Preacher Attachment
The Xpeed Preacher Arm Curl Attachment is compatible with the Xpeed X Series Heavy Duty FID Bench. By adding the Preacher Attachment to the X Series FID Bench the user can isolate the muscle when training their arms. The user can perform arm curls to train their biceps and reverse curls to hit the forearms.
The Xpeed Preacher Arm Curl Attachment is made from quality heavy duty gauge steel with a stylish matte black powder coat, complimented by a comfortable thick padded arm rest covered with durable upholstery. Comes complete with a racking point for an EZY Curl Bar or Barbell.
Quick and easy assembly.
Xpeed Leg Developer Attachment
The Xpeed Leg Developer Attachment is compatible with the Xpeed X-Series Heavy Duty FID Bench. By adding the Leg Developer to the X Series FID Bench the user can train their legs. The user can perform leg curls to train their hamstrings and leg extension to develop their quads. The Xpeed Leg Developer is made from quality heavy duty gauge steel with a stylish matte black powder coat, complimented by comfortable thick padded rollers covered with durable upholstery.
Preacher Curl attachment
– Dimensions: 75 x 37 x 22cm
– Weight: 6.5kg
– Dimensions: 52.5 x 52.5 x 14cm
– Weight: 9kg
– Limited Lifetime Frame, 6 Months Upholstery.
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.