Xpeed X-Series FID Bench
The Xpeed X-Series Adjustable FID Bench is great for hitting multiple angles when you workout. The bench is capable of Flat, Incline, and Decline (FID) positions. Ideal for home and light-commercial use, the bench has thick, firm, 5cm high density foam covered in very durable double stitched upholstery for maximum comfort and support. The solid steel ladder has 7 positions, from 85 degrees incline down to negative 20 degrees decline, while the seat has multiple adjustment angles to give you more support as your back angle changes.
Modern features include a stylish bare steel back adjustment ladder to prevent the chipping and flaking of paint from metal-on-metal contact seen on other adjustable benches. Transport Wheels on the rear make it easy to move around by lifting the handle on the front of the bench.
For an extra dimension to your training you can also purchase the Preacher Arm Curl Attachment for bicep curls and and the Xpeed Leg Developer Attachment for hamstrings curls and leg extensions. Both attachments are made from quality heavy duty gauge steel with a stylish matte black powder coat, complimented by comfortable thick padded arm rests or rollers covered with durable upholstery.
Why use an adjustable bench?
Found in almost every gym across the world is the highly versatile and humble adjustable bench. The key to successfully using an adjustable bench is the height of the pad which can be adjusted to different heights or angles. When utilising the fundamental press movement, as in bench presses, shoulder presses or incline presses, using a different angle causes a shift in muscle group focus. As a result, you can target different areas and muscles of the body.
– Dimensions: 130.5 x 51.5 x 21.6cm
– Weight: 31.5kg
Preacher Curl attachment
– Dimensions: 75 x 37 x 22cm
– Weight: 6.5kg
– Dimensions: 52.5 x 52.5 x 14cm
– Weight: 9kg
Weight Capacity: 300kg (total combined user and loaded weight)
Bench Carton Specs:
Dimensions: 130.5 x 51.5 x 21.6cm
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Frame, 6 Months Upholstery
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.