Xpeed 10mm Fitness Mat
From the beginner to the professional athlete the Xpeed Exercise Mat is designed with performance in mind. The 10mm thickness means this mat is twice the thickness of the average yoga mat, which provides comfort for repeated use. In addition this can help reduce joint stress to prevent strain on your body. The non slip texture provides the perfect amount of stickiness to give you the stability you need for any pose or exercise. Thanks to the adjustable strap you can easily roll-up the mat and store conveniently.
Made from Eco Friendly TPE – Thermoplastic elastomers, a family of rubber like materials that combine the characteristics of rubber with the recyclability and processing advantages of plastics. Which means they can be recycled without harm to the environment. For yoga mats featuring TPE see the Spirit Yoga Mat, Soul Yoga Mat and the Harmony Mat which is made of TPE + Cork.
Spot clean with our damp cloth with cold water and mild detergent. Dry flat. The mat may fade and become brittle and unusable if exposed to the sun for extended periods of time. We recommend storing your mat in a mat bag when not in use.
– 10mm thickness
– Eyelets for hanging storage
– 100% latex and PVC free
– Textured surface for grip
– Rip resistant
– Made from TPE
– Eco Friendly
– Adjustable strap included
1830 x 610 x 10mm
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.