Xpeed Harmony Yoga Mat
Feel at one with the Xpeed Harmony Yoga mat. A high quality, eco friendly mat featuring a cork upper layer fused with a TPE rubber bottom. With 6mm of premium thickness and its built-in rip resistant design, this 100% latex and PVC free mat is crafted to withstand the most intense yoga and pilates sessions. Thanks to the natural characteristics of cork the more you sweat the grippier the mat becomes. In addition, there’s plenty of room to move and improve with dimensions of 1830mm x 610mm and our intelligent X-Align body, foot and hand markings for pose perfection. For the two-tone TPE Soul Yoga mat see here.
Made from Eco Friendly Cork & TPE – The fusion of cork and thermoplastic elastomers means these materials are friendly to your body and the environment. As a result, they can be recycled without harm to the environment which is great for when you’re ready to upgrade your mat next time around.
The Harmony Mat is loved by Melbourne Yoga Intructor Sarah Piotrowski - SJPYoga.
Roll the mat so the cork is on the outside and avoid folding or creasing the mat. Wipe clean with a damp cloth. A small amount of soap can be used periodically. Leave the mat out to dry before rolling and don’t leave out in direct sunlight.
Cork surface, TPE bottom
100% latex and PVC free
X-Align – Intelligent alignment guide to achieve perfection
Non slip; the wetter it gets the grippier it gets
Naturally hypoallergenic and antimicrobial
Built for comfort
Helps provide balance
Rip resistant design
Adjustable strap included
3 month manufacturers warranty.
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.