Tempo U1050 Upright Manual Bike
The compact Tempo U1050 bike offers a smooth and comfortable workout. Stationary bikes, both recumbent and upright, place less stress on the joints compared to some other cardio equipment. In addition, they are relatively comfortable once you become accustomed to sitting in the seat for an extended period of time.
One added bonus of upright bikes is that they sit you in a similar position to that of outdoor bikes, something that you may be used to already. There is also more of an upper arm workout since you are engaging the biceps, triceps, and shoulders in the upright position. Furthermore, upright bikes have a smaller footprint, therefore take up less space in your home or gym.
– Comfortable seat with both horizontal and vertical adjustments provides hours of enjoyable cycling.
– Heavy duty steel upright frame provides stability.
– Contact heart rate grips.
– Frame: Heavy Duty Frame
– Flywheel: 5 kg
– Resistance: 8 levels of Magnetic Resistance
– Handlebars: Fixed Position
– Cranks: 1 Piece Crank
– Pedals: Self-Balancing pedals with Adjustable Straps
– Seat: Molded Seat
– Seat Adjustment: Vertical & Horizontal
– Display: Large LCD Display
– Workout Feedback: Time, Distance, Calories, ODM, RPM, Speed, Pulse
– Programs: Manual Adjustment Only
– Heart Rate: Contact Pulse Grips
– Extras: Tablet or Mobile Phone Holder
– Dimensions: L104 x W49 x H133 cm
– Product Weight: 27 kg
– User Weight Capacity: 120 kg
Frame: 5 Years, Parts and Labour: 12 Months.
Fitness Warehouse provides two shipping options via our partners Startrack Express and Couriers Please: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.