Schwinn AD8 AirDyne
The new Schwinn AD8 Airdyne bike leverages the iconic Schwinn air resistance and updates it with a slick design for modern the fitness environment. As a result, your outcome is durability and performance in one piece of slick gym equipment. Whether you use it to bring your workouts to a whole new level at your local box or require the perfect total body cardio workout machine for your home; the AD8 delivers the latest in air resistance technology for effective and efficient workouts. Is it the best assault bike out there? Our head trainer, Simon Mitchell breaks that down for you in this review here.
– Resistance levels: Infinite.
– Resistance System: Air.
– Drive System: Single-Stage Belt Drive.
– Style: Upright.
– Power Requirements: Two D batteries (not included) AC adapter ready.
– Seat: Fore/aft adjustments.
– Water Bottle Holder: Yes.
– Air Diverter is now included – Specifically designed to block the rush of air generated by the bike’s wheel movement, so you can crank out the miles without wind blowing in your face.
Schwinn invented Airdyne technology, built its legacy around the power of unlimited wind resistance and has continued to refine the technology to stand out among its peers.
The Schwinn AD8 is built to stand the test of time as well as the rigors of high intensity training.
From the performance engineered, perimeter-weighted flywheel for smooth startup and cycling, to the proven strength of the splined solid steel cranks that deliver more power to the pedals, to the moisture repellent double coated steel body construction, the Schwinn AD8 can outlast even the most intense athlete!
The Schwinn Airdyne AD8 takes your comfort seriously. It features a revolutionary multi-position handle which offers the flexibility to place your hands either vertically or horizontally. To focus on upper body, we’ve developed anti-slip foot platforms for a more robust push off to leverage more power from your workout.
The Schwinn AD8 even offers comfort and customization when it comes to the oversize, padded seat. Designed with a universal rail and clamp system, you have the flexibility to add your own custom seat.
With the Schwinn AD8, the challenge is up to you!
The more effort you give, the more resistance it delivers as your sweat equity is channeled straight to our whisper quiet direct drive belt system.
Schwinn Airdyne technology blends seamlessly with custom interval training programs to offer a uniquely challenging workout with metrics like watts, calories, time, and distance.
Or you can choose to go the lower intensity route – a great option for a body going through recovery from an injury or one that just needs a low impact workout, but still wants to ramp up that heart rate.
The Schwinn Airdyne AD8 meets you at your level and provides the challenge to keep you coming back for more.
Dimensions: L 106 x W 50 x H 132cm
Product Weight: 51kg
Carton Dimensions: 141 x 40 x 89cm
Carton Weight: 60kg
User Max. Weight: 160kg
Commercial: 1 Year Parts & Labour
Domestic: 1 Year Parts & Labour
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.