Max's Lab Series Creatine X8
Max's Lab Series Creatine X8 is one of the most highly researched sport supplements ever. And the overwhelming evidence indicates Creatine offers big benefits to strength and power athletes including increased energy, more strength and power, faster muscle growth and improved recovery. It’s almost the ideal supplement!
However Creatine does have a few draw backs. The most widely studied form is Creatine Monohydrate. This form of Creatine is not very soluble which can lead to several issues including absorption and stomach upsets, bloating and diarrhoea. To overcome these issues manufacturers have developed a number of Creatine hybrids, or different forms of Creatine that are more soluble, have different absorption mechanisms and characteristics that are gentle to your stomach while boosting your natural creatine levels more effectively. Max's Lab Series Creatine X8 combines eight different types of Creatine to give you a highly potent and bioavailable formula for maximum results:
Creatine Ethyl Ester is a highly soluble form of Creatine powder that uses the fat transport mechanism of muscle cells to enter quickly to replenish muscle stores.
Tri-Creatine Malate is a new compound that can enter the Krebs Cycle (The process that synthesizes the high energy compound – ATP) faster than traditional monohydrate to maximise energy for training.
Di-Creatine Malate is a slower absorbing version of Tri-Creatine Malate to enhance the sustained release properties of CreatineX8.
Micronised Creatine Monohydrate is the best form of CM and has been scientifically proven to increase lean body mass, muscular strength, endurance and overall athletic performance.
Creatine HCL is a stable acid salt of Creatine and is a medium absorption hybrid.
Creatine Anhydrous is the purest form of the compound and is not bound to other transport molecules giving it a slower absorption time – ideal for a sustained release formula.
Creatine Gluconate is Creatine bonded to Glucose. This improves intestinal absorption as it is absorbed in a manner similar to regular glucose, a fast-digesting sugar.
Tri-Creatine Orotate delivers a 3:1 molar ratio of Creatine to Orotic Acid. Orotic acid is a precursor to Carnosine and helps to boost cell levels of Creatine Phosphate.
Take 1 scoop (5g) of MAX’S Creatine X8 about 1 hour before your workout to maximise workout intensity. To maintain optimum muscle Creatine levels, take 1 serve of Creatine within an hour of finishing your workout. You can take Creatine X8 straight by placing a scoop on your tongue and washing down with water. Alternatively mix it with your favourite sports drink, fruit juice, or you can add it to your protein shakes.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.