Horizon C101 Spin Bike
Horizon Indoor Cycle C101 has everything you need in an exercise bike, designed for all fitness levels and offering the latest high-performance training features. With ergonomic handlebars, fully-adjustable road style saddle, awesome Bluetooth connectivity and 100 levels of magnetic flywheel resistance, you can ride like a pro and enjoy the full-body fitness benefits in your own home or studio gym.
The Horizon Indoor Cycle C101 allows every user to create a fully customised experience for their body shape and workout needs thanks to it's amazing versatility.
- 100 levels of electronic resistance
- Ergonomic handlebars with multiple positions
- Easily adjustable road style saddle
- Height-adjustable handlebars
- Pedals with cage compatibility
- Large, eye-level tablet holder
For anyone who is looking to boost their cardio, strengthen and tone their entire body and enjoy a zero-impact workout, the Horizon Indoor Cycle C101 is the perfect addition to your home or studio gym. This commercial quality exercise bike delivers a smooth, comfortable ride and is ideal for seasoned cyclists or those just beginning.
Ergonomic handlebars with multiple hand positions
Complete adjustability for saddle
Pedals with cage compatibility
100 levels of magnetic resistance(0-100%)
Console shows resistance, cadence, HR, watts, time, distance, speed and calories with a scan feature
Product Weight: 40kg
Max User Weight: 136kg
Dimensions:38cm (W) x 114cm (L) x 123cm (H)
Frame: 5 Years
Parts: 2 Year
Labour: 1 Year
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.