Body Solid GPR370 Multi-Press Rack
A staple piece of gym equipment for any home set-up or garage gym is a rack, the Body Solid GPR370 Multi-Press Rack does not disapoint. Training with freeweights is most effective when the user feels comfortable and safe to push the boundaries. This full Body Solid Multi-Press Rack is an industrial strength training partner that doesn't try to change how you workout, it works with you.
Designed with an extra-wide 4-point stance, the GPR370 is a rock-solid performer that features a 7° reverse pitch that accommodates your body's natural lifting path. Lift-off and safety positions are right where you want the so racking the bar is always comfortable and predictable. Perform squats, calf raises, lunges, dead-lifts, upright rows, and many, many more power building exercises. For increased workout capacity, add any freeweight bench and do bench, incline, decline, and shoulder press routines. If you are looking to bulk up and build power, or simply to tone your muscles and increase performance, the Multi-Press Rack is definitely the foundation of the ultimate freeweight system.
- Cross Fit
- Bench Press
- Incline Press
- Decline Press
- Upright Row
- Shoulder Press
- Shoulder Shrug
- Calf Press
- Barbell Thruster
- Extra-heavy duty 2"x 3" high tensile strength steel mainframe with all-4-side welded construction.
- 14-position gunrack can handle over 1,000 lbs. and gives the user the ability to walk the bar up and down without removing plates.
- Includes oversized 17" long safeties constructed from 2"x 3" 11-gauge steel.
- Mainframe uprights are set to a 7° reverse pitch that accommodates the body’s natural lifting path.
- Features 4 Olympic storage posts that suspend weight plates for quick and easy access while keeping your workout area organized.
- Ideal for home and commercial use.
- 45"L x 64"W x 74"H
|Assembled Weight:||140lb / 63.50kg|
|45.00in / 1,143.00mm||64.00in / 1,625.60mm||74.00in/1,879.60mm|
|65.75in / 1,670.05mm||7.09in / 180.09mm||5.51in / 139.95mm|
|1.49 ft3 / 0.04 m3||67.00lb / 30.39kg|
|Package 2 Dimensions:||Length||Width||Height|
|52.36in / 1,329.94mm||12.60in / 320.04mm||6.69in / 169.93mm|
|2.55 ft3 / 0.07 m3||81.00lb / 36.74kg|
Lifetime: Frame & Welds
3 years: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
1 year: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.