Xpeed Olympic Rubber Plates
The Xpeed Olympic Rubber Plates are budget friendly than Bumper and Competition plates. It's important to note that they are not made for repeated, heavy dropping. However, if that is not in your training plans anyway, they will get the job done for you. Rubber Olympic Plates are made with cast iron, covered in a low odour rubber coating and also feature a stainless steel insert which helps protect the barbell and plate loaded machine sleeves they're used on. The rubber coating helps protect the plates from rust and has the added benefit of reducing noise. Grooved handles, the ezy grip design and rounded edges make them an easy plate to use and manoeuvre around the gym. It's this style of grip that allows the plates to be used beyond the barbell for exercises such as farmers walks, oblique twists, shoulder raises, lunges, squats and more.
Olympic Plates are popular amongst athletes who wish to lift heavier weights in the gym setting. Partnered with an Olympic Barbell like the P Series Barbell they're a powerful addition to your training kit. With a 51mm hole diameter the Xpeed Olympic Rubber Plates will fit Olympic Barbells
To learn more about weight plates visit our buyers guide here.
- Rubber Coating
- EZY Grip Handles
- 51mm hole diameter
- Weight embossed in KG's
- Designed for home or commercial use
Fitness Warehouse provides two shipping options via our partners Startrack Express and Couriers Please: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.