Xpeed X-Series Power Cage
The X Series Power Cage is the perfect training piece for your home gym or your private training facility. Rack pulls, rack squats, bench press, chin ups and deadlifts are just some of the exercises you’re able to do with this functional piece of kit. Weight rated up to 400kg meaning you can move some serious weight during training sessions.
Start out with the cage on it's own or get the full package including lat pull down and cable cross over functionality. If the full package isn't for you right now, there is also the option to purchase the Cable Cross Over and Lat Pull Down attachments singularly as additions to your cage on the X Series Power Cage attachments page. The attachments can be loaded with standard or Olympic weight plates.
How much weight can the cage handle? Watch as Powerlifter Brandon Robertson puts it to the test!
– Adjustable Safety / Spotter Bars with wide range of height adjustments available to suit any athlete or exercise.
– 5 Way chin up bar with Knurling
– 1 x Dip handles
– 8 x Resistance band attachments
– 4 x J Hooks (2 Sets)
– Lat Pull Down / Low Row and Cable Cross Over attachments available as additions
Cage assembled dimensions:
– 2140H x 1300W x 1450D
Cage assembled dimensions with attachments:
– 2140H x 2500W x 2350D
– Box 1 – 1320 x 440 x 240, 51kg
– Box 2 – 2050 x 230 x 155, 47kg
Cable Cross Over
– Box 1 – 2320 x 230 x 120, 21.5kg
– Box 2 870 x 590 x 210, 33kg
Power Cage Lat Pull Down / Low Row
– Box 1 – 2150 x 320 x 180, 28kg
Weight rating:– J hooks – 400kg
– Safety Bars – 450kg
– Dip handles – 150kg
– Pull Up Bar – 140kg
– Lat Pulley Arrangement – 100kg
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.