Xpeed X-Series Half Rack
If you're keen to save space with your training setup the Xpeed X-Series Half Rack is for you. It has been designed for semi commercial gyms, PT studios and garage gyms. This strong and functional half rack includes two styles of chin-up / muscle up bars, barbell storage and plate storage. As a result, keep your gym floor tidy whilst adding a wide variety of exercise options to your training sessions.
Rack pulls, rack squats, bench press, chin ups / muscle ups and deadlifts are just some of the exercise you're able to do with this robust design. Safety arms and weight plate storage are included.
- Safety Arms
- J Hooks
- 4 x Storage Sleeves
- 4 x ground mounting plates
- 2 chin up/ muscle up bars, 28mm & 50mm thickness
- Matte black finish with 2mm thick steel
- 2 x Olympic Bar storage
Box 1: 41.5kg - L: 143cm | W: 48cm | H: 18cm
Box 2: 47kg - L: 231cm | W: 34cm | H: 21cm
- H: 232cm | W: 124cm | L: 140cm
- Uprights width: 6 x 6 cm
- Safety arm length: 52cm
- J Hooks width: 6cm | J Hooks attachment hole diameter: 2.5cm
- Storage Sleeve length: Sleeve 1 L: 30cm | Sleeve 2 L: 40cm
All Xpeed products have a manufacturing warranty that covers the structural integrity of the product including each of its materials. All faulty products will be repaired, replaced or refunded unless:
- The claim is against normal wear and tear
- The product shows signs of negligent use
- Incorrect assembly
- The product is outside of warranty period
- The product has been exposed to elements
- No proof of purchase
- Failure to service and maintain
- The claim is made by anyone else but the original owner
- You are unable to provide proof of purchase
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Xpeed Components Warranty Timeframe:
Pulleys, Cables, Bearings: 1 year
Upholstery: 6 Months
Frames, Welds and Weight Stacks; 3 Years
Rubber and Latex and Fabric Products: 6 Months
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.