3 Sided Plyo Box
Wood and Foam Plyo Box
The Xpeed Wood and Foam Plyo Box is a high quality, light, commercially rated product. Containing 3 height variations of 75cm, 60cm, 50cm it is perfect for both small training studios or home gyms.
Athletes of all levels use plyo boxes to boost their vertical jumping ability as well as increase foot speed, cardiovascular endurance, leg strength, health and explosiveness. Our unique three-sided design is like getting three different standard plyo boxes in one. In addition, the soft sides minimize the potential for banged shins and scrapes that can sometimes occur with standard plyo boxes.
Three diverse heights (75cm, 60cm, 50cm) allow you to customise your workout and adjust on the fly. This versatility removes clutter from your workout space. The durable vinyl cover resists wear and tear while remaining firm even after heavy use. The vinyl covering allows for easy cleanup which means you don't have to worry about footprints. Safety is key to the soft plyo box design as the reinforced soft foam protects you on jumps while remaining firm enough to perform all your favorite plyometric movements. Made with a solid wood construction, the box is covered with a foam layer and a high quality and durable vinyl outer. The plyo box is part of the Xpeed Cross Training Range.
- 75 x 60 x 50cm
- Weight: 20kg
- 77 x 62 x 27cm
- Weight: 22kg
We strongly suggest that our Plyometric Boxes are not dragged.
Dragging may lead to damaged stitching and zippers.
Any damage deemed due to the item being dragged will void your warranty.
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.