Xpeed Weight Vest
Built to last, the Xpeed Weight Vest comes in 3 variations to provide a wide range of resistance during exercise. The weight vest is simple in its design and big bang for your buck in usage. Designed to avoid bouncing on the stomach, the removable weights are located high on the torso. As a result, an even distribution is provided as the load remains close to the core, minimising stress on the joints during movement. Made of heavy-duty reinforced nylon with double padded shoulders means maximum comfort for the athlete.
Removable 1kg and 1.25kg weights allow the athlete to adjust the vests weight according to the exercise they are performing. Dual nylon straps ensure the vests are adjustable and can fit multiple body types, which also allows maximum comfort and manoeuvrability during exercise.
Weight vests stimulate extra stress on your body during a workout as it forces your muscles to work harder with the added strain. This also means you can increase calorie expenditure during exercise even for simple exercises like walking and running. Weight vests are an ideal addition to exercises such as pull ups, push ups, squats, lunges, kettlebell workouts and more.
– Low-chest belt for maximum hold no bouncing and no shifting.
– Weights are loaded at top body front & back for optimum performance.
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.