Xpeed 15kg Training Olympic Barbell
A smooth spin and good whip are two of the characteristics of the Xpeed 15kg Training Olympic Barbell that make it the perfect training barbell for Olympic lifting. Featuring a 25mm diameter with 4 needle bearing construction means easy manoeuvrability for athletes performing at their highest level. Our finest knurling allows for a secure and comfortable grip throughout a repetitive Olympic lifting program.
The leading feature of the Xpeed Training Barbell is the aesthetically pleasing black oxide shaft which also protects against rusting, chipping, scarring and peeling. The 15kg training barbell is a fantastic piece of training equipment for your set up. It is complimented by the premium Xpeed Bumper plates.
Preferred use for this barbell is cross training, Olympic lifting and powerlifting. A great training tool to help you gain lean body mass, drop fat and improve your general fitness and health.
- Good whip
- Black Oxide shaft
- 15kg weight
- 41.5cm loadable sleeve
- 4 x needle bearings w/ brass bushing
- Knurl is a fine feel
- Dual hand position markings
- Spring Clamps Included
- Full Length: 220cm
- Shaft Length: 133cm / Shaft Diameter: 25mm
- Sleeve Length: 41cm / Sleeve Diameter: 48mm
- Sleeve Rotation: 4 x Bearings + 1 x brass bushing
- Bar Weight: 15kg
- Maximum Load Rating: 600kg
Whip Rating:- Good
- 2 year manufacturers construction warranty.
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.