Xpeed Torso Trainer - with Row Handle
The Xpeed Torso Trainer is ideal for all types of rotational torso training as well as upper body training. Great for landmine exercises including squats, sumo squats, shoulder press, lunges, one arm bent-over rows, and bent-over rows using the Row Handle.
• Portable enough for use in the gym, at home, or outside
• The multi-directional swivel allows you to do rotational exercises and presses.
• The heavy angled base is specifically designed to fit in the corner of your gym to prevent movement while training
• Compatible with both Olympic barbells and 28mm standard barbells
• Row Handle is included, suits Olympic Bar
• Increase Core Strength and Stability
• Increase Shoulder Strength
• Increase Leg Strength and explosive power
• Develop Rotational Strength
• Develop Upper Body Mobility
• Manufactured using high gauge steel
• Stylish matte black powder coat finish
• Heavy Base for less movement or sliding
• Row Handle included
Product Weight: 16kg
Carton Weight: 17kg
Carton Dimensions: H59 x W42 x D17cm
*Please note - barbells and weight plates are not included
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.