Xpeed Rubber Hex Dumbbell
Rubber Hex dumbbells are one of the most popular gym products around for a reason. The infamous rubber coating reduces noise in the gym and not only that it improves the life cycle of the dumbbells themselves. Coatings such as chrome or cast iron are also prone to chipping, in addition, rubber coated dumbbells are kinder on different gym floor surfaces. Experience icreased comfort and improved durability during your workouts thanks to the contoured dumbbell handle. A key safety feature is the hexagonal shaped ends, which are designed to stop the dumbbells from rolling away on the floor or falling off of the dumbbell rack. As a reslut the potential risk for injury is lowered and the overall gym experience is positive.
*The Order quantity for the Hex Dumbbells is in single units. Which means if you require a pair please order 2 units. Due to high demand we’re currently sold out of many weight variations. Our next delivery is due mid July, sorry for any inconvenience.
– Ergonomically contoured chromed and knurled dumbbell grip
– Commercial grade
– Embossed weight identification in kg’s
– Wide range of sizes available
– Hexagonal design prevents dumbbell from rolling
– Wide range of sizes available
– Range of complete dumbbell sets and racks available
– Loosening of commercial style dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore it is not covered under warranty. A limited 1 year warranty applies to the structural integrity
– Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1 year warranty on the structural integrity only. The coating is not covered under warranty.
Fitness Warehouse provides two shipping options via our partners Startrack Express and Sendle: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.