Xpeed Rapid Skipping Rope
: In stock
Xpeed Rapid Skipping Rope
The Xpeed Rapid Skipping Rope is designed for the advanced athlete requiring super fast wrist rotations. Featuring weighted handles, a tough plastic coated wire rope, steel rotary eyelets and precision ball bearing. The enhanced rotation of the Rapid rope is thanks to the fast and smooth spin which is suited for high repetition training like Cross Fit WODs and HIIT workouts. The ergonomic grip with fine knurling suits the advanced athlete looking for consistency in movement whilst improving speed and precision. The quick release locking screw means this adjustable rope is suitable for multiple users.
Build a better body with Xpeed
Skipping is a full body workout that uses the abdominals to stabilise the body, legs for jumping and the shoulders and arms to turn the rope over. Further to that, from the beginner to the advanced athlete, skippings help improve coordination, agility, speed, stamina, creating muscle tone and burning loads of calories.
Combining skipping with good sleep, nutrition and a positive mindset make for a healthy lifestyle.
- Tough, thin wire cable
- Steel rotary eyelets and precision ball bearings
- Fine knurled handle grip
- Enhanced rotation
- 9 ft Adjustable Rope with lock screw function
- HIIT and Cross-Fit Workouts
- Fat loss
- Coordination and balance
- Built for speed and high repetition training
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.