Xpeed Prone Row Bench (including custom barbell)
The Xpeed Prone Row Bench hits the desired outcome for the pulling movement, whilst being simple and effective with a stunningly small foot print. The bench itself sits within one meter square, with the included custom bent barbell spanning 172cm. Most prone or pull benches on the market are large, cumbersome and aesthetically challenged. Initially made privately for a client, the success and subsequent orders for this custom bench have lead it to be added to the Xpeed commercial range. This is a made to order item.
Designed to target the muscles of your middle and upper back, the Prone Row bench allows you to concentrate on the pulling motion, one of the core fundamental movement patterns. As a result, you’ll strengthen the muscles of the upper back whilst using multiple muscles in synergy. The included custom bent barbell also allows the athlete to hit a full range of motion.
The bench itself is perfect for athletes of any size. In particular it is a very popular bench for AFL and Rugby players, who require significant conditioning of the middle and upper back muscles.
*Shipping may take 1-5 business days
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.