Xpeed Premium Astro Turf
The Premium Xpeed Astro turf is a fantastic addition to your commercial gym, corporate workout space or home gym. This commercial grade non-directional turf is a 15mm tufted dense pile which provides a more stable surface across the length of your dedicated gym section. Our custom weave is a 15mm thickness resulting in a versatile, durable and hard wearing product. The pile offers less friction and therefore more effective gliding for exercises like sled pushes and pulls.
One of the fastest growing products in the fitness world today is synthetic surfaces and gym flooring. The Xpeed Astro turf not only completely elevates the aesthetic of your gym but offers a contrasting premium surface for your clients. As a result, you can create optimum training segments throughout your commercial setting and match the turf to the already existing aesthetic of your space due to the fact it is available in black, royal blue and red. Sold by the roll and soft to the touch the custom surface also compliments the Xpeed Rubber Tiles.
- Sports grade non-directional turf
- UV resistant to minimise fading
- Each roll is 2m wide x 10m length
- 15mm pile height C
- Custom weave – Thicker than industry standard Ideal for all types of functional training in facilities with high traffic
- 1 year warranty against normal wear and tear
- The custom weave means it has the strength to handle the daily use of sleds, slam balls, battling ropes and more.
- Critical Flux (kW/m) 2 - 2.3
Best practise is to include vacuuming the astro turf as part of your normal cleaning routine. Do not use any commercial based products.
- PA/ PP/ PE and PP mesh fabric.
- Fire resistance grading = Efl
- Durable blades offer exceptional ball roll/bounce and eliminate post fibrillation. The pile's non-directional curl eliminates matting and resists weather, rot, mold, mildew, and fungus growth.
For red and blue requests please email email@example.com
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.