Xpeed Multi Grip Hex Trap Bar
The Xpeed Multi Grip Hex Trap Bar is the next generation of the the Olympic Hex Trap Bar. The Hex Trap Bar, considered by weight lifters to be one of the most innovative pieces of strength training equipment in many decades. It was originally designed as an alternative form of weight training due to the inventor’s lower back injury. Using the Olympic Hex Trap Bar places less stress on your spinal extensors during the lift as it brings the weight closer to the midline of your body. As a result of this you’re also able to generate more power from the start of the movement. It is also a great tool for coaches to use when teaching the deadlifting pattern. One of our favourite features of this trap bar is the clearance of the collars from ground, this allows the user to slide bumper and Olympic plates on without having to pick up each end of the bar.
Essentially, if you’re looking for a specialty bar that will help get you strong, help keep you safe, and help add a ton of variety to your training, the trap bar is a top choice. Now with 3 grip variations you'll be able to strengthen your forearms and grip strength.
Benefits of Trap Bar Deadlifts:
– Requires the use of all major muscle groups.
– Provides overall strength and growth to muscle groups such as quads, hamstrings, glutes, spinal erectors, obliques, abdominals and lower back muscles.
– Increases forearm and grip strength.
– Clearance of the collars from the ground allows the user to slide bumper and Olympic plates on without having to pick up each end of the bar.
– Multiple grips - small, and large
– Holds Olympic Plates
– Stylish Matte Black Powdercoat Paint Finish
– Strong Welds
– Commercial rated, weighs 27kg
– 300kg weight rating
– Rubber feet
– Spring collars included
- Boxed: L: 96cm W: 45cm H: 19cm
- Built: L: 165cm W: 57cm H: 26cm
Fitness Warehouse provides two shipping options via our partners Startrack Express and Couriers Please: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.