Xpeed Modular Storage Rack
This is a space-efficient storage solution that can be completely customised to suit your facility. Neatly and efficiently store everything from dumbbells, kettlebells, medicine balls, weight plates, wall balls, slam balls and more. The modular components of the rack allow you to adapt your storage racks over time as your equipment needs evolve. Simply start, with the two upright and cross members then add components as required. For example, for a dumbbell 2 tier tray unit, you would select 2 x 1m uprights and 2 x dumbbell trays.
The base rack, ‘Rack 1’ comes with two 1m uprights and two dumbbell trays. To achieve your desired configuration you can also add extra singular uprights and rails/ shelves accordingly. Simply put, start at one of the 1m or 1.5m base model cells and then customise your rack from the drop-down list. If you’re looking for 3 storage levels in one rack, we recommend starting with 1.5m uprights as you will have adequate space between the racks for your equipment.
Made from industrial strength steel each shelf is fit to handle up to 250kg. See some of our featured storage cells in the menu below or customise to suit your facility today.
– Adds valuable floor space to your gym
– Can customise to your specific venue needs
– Easy access to equipment for your gym members
– To help get you started we’ve created 5 ‘Base Racks’ that you can order as individual units. Rack 1 – A dumbbell 2 tier tray unit, Rack 2 – A dumbbell 3 tier tray unit, Rack 3 – A dumbbell & kettlebell tray unit, Rack 4 – A dumbbell & wall ball tray unit, Rack 5 – dumbbell & plate tray unit. These come as a pack with all of the components pre-selected for you to build
– Add accessory uprights and shelves (sold separately) to hold kettlebells, dumbbells, slam balls and more
– Dumbbell trays have retention to stop slippage
– Total width of one base cell or unit (2 x uprights and cross sections) is 1.31m or 1313mm
– 1m upright (leg width 5cm, depth 35cm)
– 1.5m upright (leg width 5cm, depth 35cm)
– 1.8m upright (leg width cm 5cm, depth 35cm).
– Dumbbell Storage Tray (120cm)
– Kettle Bell tray (width 34cm, length 120cm)
– Medicine Balls Rails (width 16cm between rails)
– Wall Ball Rails (width 25cm between rails)
– Bumper Plate Storage (width 25cm between rails)
Fitness Warehouse provides two shipping options via our partners Startrack Express and Couriers Please: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.