Xpeed Rubber Floor Tiles
One of the biggest selling fitness products in the world is gym flooring, including premium Astro Turf or commercial grade rubber tiles. Enhance the aesthetic appearance of your facility, create premium segments and protect the life of your gym equipment with rubber tiles. The Xpeed Rubber Tiles are perfectly suited for gyms, sports facilities and even playgrounds. The tiles are made from 80% recycled materials, have sound insulating characteristics, are flexible, shock absorbing and durable. Due to their shock absorbing nature and durability, rubber tiles are ideal for flooring underneath heavy strength equipment as well as cardio equipment.
The Xpeed Rubber Floor Tiles also contain natural anti-slip and anti-static properties, coupled with their 1m x 1m measurements means they are dimensionally stable once installed. Therefore, in fitness class settings they help create an optimal environment for the safety of clients. Placing heavy equipment on rubber tiles also avoids the potential for equipment slippage.
The Xpeed Rubber tiles require some basic maintenance. For health and hygiene purposes it is recommended to clean the tiles with a damp mop using non-oil based normal cleaning agent. With stains lightly spray a damp cloth and gently wipe over the stain. Please note that solvents and chlorine-containing detergents are not to be used. Wipe over with clean water after.
As a result of being designed and made in Malaysia one of the distinctive qualities of this particular product is its non rubber smell. Other cheaply made tiles have an over powering rubber smell which is off putting to potential clients. Other ways to help elevate your gym floor is with a combination of tiles and astro turf to create optimum training segments throughout your facility.
The rubber tiles are constructed of 80% Recycled SBR + PU Binder. By up cycling the materials in our tiles we’re committed to the process of slowing down and reducing the harvesting of new
materials from the Earth. Therefore, reducing waste and creating more sustainable products for you and your customers.
- Standard 1m x 1m x 15mm size (1 meter square)
- High density compressed rubber compounds with a low mesh count for slip resistance even when wet.
- Non-toxic and 80% recycled rubber with beveled edge
- Easy installation - Simply lay each rubber tile on a flat surface, no need for any glues
- Each rubber tile weighs over 13kg
- Commercial Gym, Personal Training studio, Home Gym
Please contact us if you are interested in more than 10 tiles - email@example.com
Fitness Warehouse provides two shipping options via our partners Startrack Express and Couriers Please: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.