Xpeed lifting Platform - Stand Alone
Take your training to the next level with the Xpeed Premium Weight Lifting Platform. It’s a made to order item, custom built by our team of technicians in South Australia with a turn around time of 4-6 weeks. Once your order is submitted you will receive an email to arrange the placement of your logo (sticker or burnt) on the platform and the colour of your powder coated frame. Band pegs are also an optional addition.
Why use a platform?
They protect your flooring, they extend the life of your bars and bumpers and they help keep your training space safe and organised. In addition to that, weight lifting platforms also help with noise reduction in your training space. When you purchase a platform always make sure that it’s embedded in a stable, dimensional metal frame. This means your floor mats won’t shift under the load of consistent use. Our 50mm rubber mats help with noise reduction and the MDF plywood adds that polished, professional look that elevates the aesthetic appeal of your gym space.
We can also customise your platform according to your desired dimensions, including inlays. If you have any inquiries or to start a customised order please email commercial@fitnesswarehouse.
This is the base model lifting platform which consists of;
– 4 x 50mm rubber mats
– 1m x 2m platform – MDF base and marine plywood top
– Custom frame powder coated to your colour of choice
– 4 x Xpeed corner caps
This product has a manufacturing warranty that covers the structural integrity of each of its materials. All faulty products will be repaired, replaced or refunded unles;
– The claim is against normal wear and tear
– The product shows signs of negligent use
– Incorrect assembly
– The product is outside it’s warranty period
– If the product exposed to the elements
– No proof of purchase
– Failure to service and maintain
– Claim made by anyone else but the original owner
12 month warranty for both commercial or domestic use. Use for intended purposes only.
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.