Xpeed Leather Weight Belt - 6 Inch
The Xpeed Leather Weight Belt - 6 Inch is built to help you lift safely with comfort and durability in mind. The padded design along with the large 6 inch back provides all the support you’ll need for repeated heavy sets, as well as reaching those 1RM’s. This style of belt is made from genuine leather for extra durability and strength whilst featuring a strong dual tongue buckle. As a result, your belt will remain secure throughout your workout giving you complete peace of mind.
In general, weight lifting belts are used to support your back during heavy lifting such as squats, deadlifts and rows due to the fact that they help increase intra abdominal pressure. When the belt is braced against with inhalation and the Valsalva manoeuvre it helps increase the stiffness of the trunk during movements of external flexion, such as squats and deadlifts. The common sense approach to using a weight belt is to use it when it feels necessary. For safety in heavy lifting use a combination of correct technique and equipment such as belts.
- Available in 3 sizes S/M, L/XL, XXL/XXXL
- Made from genuine leather
- Strong dual tongue buckle
- Padded back support
- 6 inch high back support
Find your size:
Looking for the right fit with your next weight belt? A common mistake is to use your pant size as a reference, however, it’s important to measure your waist with a tape measure. To do this, place the tape measure around your waist, between your ribs and hips, creating a complete circle by starting and stopping at the belly button. Xpeed belts are made for a tight fit around the waist, if you prefer a looser fit when lifting, purchase the next size up based on recommendations. In general, the more secure the belt, the more stabilisation and support it provides.
S/M - 68cm - 95cm
L/XL - 88cm - 110cm
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.