Xpeed Competition Bumper Plates
The Xpeed Competition Bumper Plates are built for the serious lifter and are suitable for the elite garage gym or commercial gym. This style of plate is precision calibrated and constructed with high quality, 100% natural rubber. Competition plates are characterised by a stainless steel insert which provides a large internal surface area that contacts the rubber plate, spreading the load of shock absorption and shock distribution. Which makes them a fantastic plate for high volume use.
A key feature of Competition Plates is their colour coding which makes them instantly identifiable for coaches and athletes during training. If you're chasing powerlifting PB's Competition Plates are for you.
5kg: 23mm - Grey
10kg: 30mm - Green
15kg: 42mm - Yellow
20kg: 50mm - Blue
25kg: 63mm - Red
Our competition bumper plates are test dropped in our factory 1000's of times for quality assurance and have a weight accuracy within 10 grams or less, which is necessary for sanctioned weightlifting competitions.
The competition bumpers feature a matte finish with flat white lettering. The raised lip in the edge of the bumper plate protects the lettering from scuffing and the steel insert from scratches.
The bounce of this style of plate when dropped with a barbell is determined by the hardness of the materials used. Due to the steel insert and type of rubber utilised in the construction of our bumper plates the result is minimal bounce during lifting.
Collar Opening: 50.4mm
Centre: Steel Disc Insert
Tolerances of +/- 10 grams per plate
Traditional IWF colours for easy identification
Compact thickness allows for more plates to be loaded on the bar.
Warranty : 3 Years*
We offer a 12 month domestic warranty on the Xpeed Competition Bumper Plates, except for the 5kg plates. The 5kg plates have a limited warranty. We strongly advise that these plates only be dropped on lifting platforms or high density impact matting. Dropping directly onto concrete floors or other rough surfaces may damage the plate and such misuse may void your warranty.
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.