Commercial wall mounted boxing bag hanger
Xpeed Commercial Boxing Bag Bracket
If you are serious about your training then you need some serious gear.
The New Xpeed Product Range is rapidly becoming a true leader in quality boxing and strength training equipment, the new Commercial Rated Boxing Bag Bracket is no exception!
Built for strength and durability.
The Xpeed Commercial Rated Boxing Bag Bracket is the best of the best when it comes to quality wall mounted boxing bag hangers.
As part of the new Xpeed range, the Commercial Boxing Bag Bracket sets the standard with its fully commercial rating, making it the ideal addition to any gym, training studio or even for the serious trainer at home.
The heavy duty commercial quality bag bracket is a wall mounted design which is strong enough to hold even the heavy 6ft Xpeed Fighter Series 50kg punching bag.
* Commercial Rated - suitable for professional training studios or home use
* Stylish matte black powder coated 5mm heavy gauge steel with strong welds for extra reinforcement
* Large mounting plates for greater stability
* Solid steel eye bolt strong enough to hook up the heaviest of bags
* The eye bolt is a distance of 80cm from the wall allowing plenty of workout room around the bag
* 4 x Dyna-bolts included
* 250kg weight capacity (when correctly mounted to a reinforced wall)
Assembled Dimensions - 83 x 58 x 60cm
Carton Dimensions/Weight - 88 x 65 x 15cm, 15kg
Limited 5 Year Frame (excludes misuse and incorrect mounting)
The bracket must be attached directly on to a strong solid load bearing wall using the dyna-bolts supplied.
Fitness Warehouse provides two shipping options via our partners Startrack Express and Couriers Please: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.