Xpeed Calf Block
Built to last, the Xpeed Calf Block deserves its place in the commercial setting or home gym.
Take your calf training to the next level, literally, with this solid and compact Calf Block. Variations include body weight calf raises, raises with dumbbells or you can place the block inside a smith machine or squat rack for greater load. Seated calf raises are also an option by placing the block in front of your bench and using a barbell or dumbbell on top of the thighs for added resistance. Although the main usage of the calf block is for raises, you can use the legs off of the side of the block to do elevated heel squats.
Why use a calf block?
The muscles of your lower limbs are very accustomed or acclimatised to the endurance loads of walking and running every day. As a result, they're very capable of responding to high volume sets compared to some other body parts. Using a calf block will allow you to perform a calf raise with a larger range of motion compared to a flat surface. By raising the foot or feet off of the ground, the heel can travel lower providing a greater range of motion whilst working the gastrocnemius, soleus, tibialis posterior, peroneus fibularis brevis and peroneus fibularis longus muscles in the calf area.
- Suits all user heights
- Non-slip chequer-plate surface
- Non-slip Rubber Feet
- Made from quality heavy duty steel tubing with a stylish matte black powder-coat finish
- No assembly required.
- Assembled Dimensions – 57 x 39 x 10.5cm, Weight 5kg
- Carton Dimensions – 60 x 44 x 12cm, Weight 5.5kg
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.