Vision U60 Upright Bike
The classic upright design of the Vision U60 Upright Bike gives indoor cycling enthusiasts everything they need for a pulse-pounding ride. Multi-position handlebars make it easy to shift riding positions, and the comfortably contoured seat easily adjusts to give users of all sizes an ideal fit.
One added bonus of upright bikes is that they sit you in a similar position to that of outdoor bikes, something that you may be used to already. They also take up a smaller footprint compared to other bikes. Want to know more? We compared Upright Bikes to Spin Bikes over on our Warehouse of Knowledge Blog.
- The unique design of the handlebars provides multiple comfortable grips as riders move through different phases of their workout.
- Self-balancing pedals with easily adjustable straps make it easy for anyone to strap in and go.
- A heavy-gauge welded steel frame provides excellent stability during hard rides and durability that withstands years.
- Self-powered design makes it easy to place the bike wherever it’s most convenient for your facility.
- An adjustable, ergonomically contoured seat makes even long, intense workouts comfortable for riders of all sizes.
- Display: 10 x 14 white dot-matrix LED profile display, alphanumeric LEDs, dedicated HR zone display.
- Feedback: Time, Distance, Calories, Speed, Resistance, Level, RPM, METs, Watts, HR, Target HR, % Max HR, Profile.
- Programs: Manual, Interval, Fat Burn, Random, HR Weight Loss, HR Interval, Constant - Watts, Interval Watts, Hill Watts, Time Goal, Distance Goal, Calories Goal.
- Resistance: 2 stage generator with a 1-25 resistance range
- Seat Adjustment: 15 positions, Up/ Down
- Handlebars: Multi-position handlebars with armrests and contact heart rate grips
- Dimensions: 104 L x 65 W x 138cm H
- Product Weight: 52kg
- Max User Capacity: 182kg
7 Year Frame, 5 Year Generator, 2 Year Parts, 2 Year Labour.
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.