Vision T600 Treadmill
The Vision T600 Treadmill offers durability and reliability, two features that have long been the hallmarks of the Vision product range. The new T600 expands on these strengths with a fresh streamlined design, extra robust frame, larger running surface and more powerful motor. As a result, these heavy-duty components stand up to the toughest environments for years. Perhaps best of all, the refined styling of the frame and console will make the T600 an attention-grabbing highlight of your fitness offering. Users will appreciate the crisp, bright display with simple workout feedback and programming. Perfect for a home gym or commercial space.
– Powerful 4.2 hp AC dynamic response drive system delivers smooth and reliable performance.
– The 55.4 cm (22″) wide extra-large running surface accommodates a wide range of users.
– Pre-waxed belt and commercial-grade, reversible deck extend treadmill life.
– Heavy-gauge steel welded frame enhances durability.
– Nine preset programs, including heart rate training, offer variety.
– Motor: 4.2 hp AC dynamic response drive system
– Running Area: 152 x 55.4 cm / 60″ x 22″
– Incline Range: 0-15%
– Speed Range: 0.8 – 22 km/h / 0.5 – 13.7 mph
– Max User Weight: 182kg
– Dimension: 215 x 91 x 154 cm / 85″ x 36″ x 61″
– Product Weight: 178 kg / 392 lbs.
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.