Vision S60 Elliptical Trainer
The Vision S60 Elliptical Trainer combines an ideal stride motion and ergonomically correct foot positioning for comfort. The unique suspension provides an exceptionally smooth feel. Two stages of self-generating power allows for freedom of placement anywhere in the room.
Easy-to-read LED console featuring 12 programs. Provides easy-to-read feedback at a glance, including time, distance, speed, resistance, level, RPM, METs, watts and heart rate. Plus, heart rate training is easy with the contact grips and built-in wireless receiver.
Data-driven for Optimal Workout FeedbackCustomise your feedback view with this easy-to-read LED console featuring 12 programmes. Provides easy-to-read feedback at a glance, including time, distance, speed, resistance, level, RPM, METs, watts and heart rate. Plus, heart rate training is easy with the contact grips and built-in wireless receiver.
Unique Suspension Frame DesignVision Fitness Suspension Elliptical trainers offer an exceptionally smooth, stable and comfortable workout due to their unique suspension design and heavy gauge steel frames. They are virtually silent and maintenance-free, thanks to the absence of friction created by the lower wheel tracks found on other elliptical designs.
Easy Access for All Users
A low step-up height and unobstructed rear access with side handlebars make Vision Fitness Suspension Elliptical trainers exceptionally easy to approach and start your workout.
Our multi-position handgrips fit any user, allow for different muscle emphasis, and add variety to your workout.
Two-stage Self-powered Generator
Our two-stage electromagnetic generator system produces power and allows for freedom of placement anywhere in the room.
Wireless Heart Rate MonitoringThe wireless Polar® receiver provides workout-friendly heart rate monitoring that is more convenient and accurate than traditional analog heart rate grips. This feature is ideal for those who need to track their pulse for heart rate target training. Chest strap not included.
Accessory TrayThe conveniently-located accessory tray will ensure that users have room to store anything they need during their workout.
Frame Type Suspension Elliptical frame
Stride Length 53.4 cm / 21″
Step-on Height 23 cm / 9″
Flywheel Weight 11 kg / 24 lbs.
Resistance System 2-stage self-generating power
Resistance Range 1 – 25
Pedal Spacing 51 mm / 2″
Pedal Cushioning Oversized pedals with cushioned footpads
Handle Bar Type Standard foam grip
Assembled Weight 140 kg / 308 lbs.
Assembled Dimensions 185.8 x 74.8 x 163.5 cm / 73.2” x 29.5” x 64.4”
Max User Weight 182 kg / 400 lbs.
Display 10×14 dot-matrix LED profile display, 16 alphanumeric LEDs with scrolling feedback, 4 customisable feedback LEDs and HR zone display
Workout Feedback Time, Distance, Calories, Speed, Resistance, Level, RPM, METs, Watts, Heart Rate, Target HR, % Max HR, Profile
Programs Classic (Manual, Interval, Fat Burn, Random), Watts (Constant Watts, Interval Watts, Hill Watts), Goal (Time Goal, Distance Goal, Calories Goal), HRT (HRT Weight Loss, HRT Interval) – 12 Total
Heart Rate Contact grips and wireless receiver
Accessories Water bottle holder and reading rack
Fitness Warehouse provides two shipping options via our partners Startrack Express and Couriers Please: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.