Vision R60 Recumbent Bike
The Vision R60 Recumbent Bike was designed with user comfort and convenience in mind. Step-thru entry allows easy access to the workout position, while the Pure Comfort seat with added lumbar support keeps users comfortable for miles of riding. Contact heart rate grips on the side handlebars allow for convenient feedback without changing your riding position. Customize your feedback view with this easy-to-read LED console featuring 12 programs. Provides easy-to-read feedback at a glance, including time, distance, speed, resistance, level, RPM, METs, watts and heart rate. Plus, heart rate training is easy with the contact grips and built-in wireless receiver.
Data-driven for Optimal Workout Feedback
Customize your feedback view with this easy-to-read LED console featuring 12 programs. Provides easy-to-read feedback at a glance, including time, distance, speed, resistance, level, RPM, METs, watts and heart rate. Plus, heart rate training is easy with the contact grips and built-in wireless receiver.
Pure Comfort Seat with Lumbar Support
Pure Comfort seats are designed for just that – ultimate comfort. Combine the cushioning with ideal lumbar back support, and users will pedal for miles in comfort.
Vision Fitness exercise bike pedals are self-balancing with easy-to-adjust straps to fit multiple users.
Two-stage Self-powered Generator
The two-stage electromagnetic generator system produces power and allows for freedom of placement anywhere in the room.
Large Accessory Tray
- Frame Type Heavy gauge welded steel recumbent frame
- Pedal Type Self-balancing with adjustable straps
- Seat Type Comfort seat with seat back for lumbar support
- Seat Adjustment 28 positions
- Resistance System 2-Stage self-generating power
- Resistance Range 1 – 25
- Handle Bar Type Console and seat-mounted with contact heart rate grips
- Assembled Weight 70 kg / 154 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions 161.9 x 72.5 x 138.3 cm / 63.7″ x 28.5″ x 54.4″
- Display 10×14 dot-matrix LED profile display, 16 alphanumeric LEDs with scrolling feedback, 4 customisable feedback LEDs and HR zone display
- Workout Feedback Time, Distance, Calories, Speed, Resistance, Level, RPM, METs, Watts, Heart Rate, Target HR, % max HR, Profile
- Programs Classic (Manual, Interval, Fat Burn, Random), Watts (Constant Watts, Interval Watts, Hill Watts), Goal (Time Goal, Distance Goal, Calories Goal), HRT (HRT Weight Loss, HRT Interval) – 12 Total
- Heart Rate Contact grips and wireless receiver
- Accessories Water bottle holder and reading rack
Fitness Warehouse provides two shipping options via our partners Startrack Express and Couriers Please: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.