Tempo T11 Treadmill
The Tempo T11 treadmill is user friendly, intuitive to operate, quick to assemble and easy to fold and store. These features help ensure that you and your family have a comfortable exercising experience. For an enjoyable lifestyle, Tempo T11 is your best choice! Tempo treadmills deliver a smooth, comfortable workout on a stable, durable platform. The Tempo T11 is very intuitive, making it easier to operate; simply unfold the treadmill and exercise comfortably to your favorite music before starting your day.
At a glance:
Contact Heart Rate -To make the most of your workout, the built-in indicator lets you know when your heart rate is in an optimal zone for training.
Ideal Zone System - The Ideal Zone system provides variable amounts of cushioning for the right mix of comfort and shock absorption.
EasyLift System (Folding Handle) - Tempo’s exclusive EasyLift system utilizes a hydraulic shock to assist you when lifting or lowering the deck.
- Display: 5″ Blue Backlit LCD
- Workout Feedback: Time, Speed, Distance, Incline, Calories, Heart Rate & BMI
- Programs: 7 programs (Classic, Power Walk, Half Marathon, MyTrain, Fat Burn, Leg Toner, Fit Test)
- Heart Rate: Contact Grips
- Motor: 2.0 HP, Peak 2.5 HP
- Belt: 1.6 mm
- Running Area: 135 x 46 cm
- Cushioning: Ideal Zone with Variable Cushioning System
- Incline Range: 0 -10%
- Speed Range: 0.8 – 16 km/h
- Extras: MyKey, Energy Saver Mode, Integrated Folding System, Smart Device Rack, Easy Lift Folding Handle, Handlebar, Handrail Toggles
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 174 x 86 x 135 cm
- Folded Dimensions: (L x W x H) 93 x 86 x 153 cm
- Product Weight 65 kg
- User Weight Capacity: 125 kg
- 5 Year Frame, 2 Years Motor, 1 Year Parts, 1 Year Labour
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.