Redcon1 Total War Pre Workout
Train and compete with lights out intensity and energy with Redcon1 Total War Pre-Workout. This pre-workout is what every pre workout wishes it was, packing more fire power per serving than anything in its class. Whether you train before work or school, middle of the day, or later in the evening, Total War has the ability to come through every time. The powerful combination of stimulants and focus factors along with N.O. compounds makes Total War an all-in-one pre workout supplement. Enjoy the most energy, focus, and skin splitting pumps you’ve ever felt during a workout. You won’t want to go home at 30 or 40 minutes, but instead somebody will need to pull you out of the gym. Total War is not for the faint of heart, but for the serious athlete or gym goer who expects to perform at the highest level of readiness when called upon.
- Extreme Energy
- Unstoppable Power
- Laser-Like Focus
Assess your tolerance by taking 1/2 scoop prior to training. Once your tolerance is assessed mix 1 scoop with 4-6 ounces of water 30 minutes prior to training. Do not exceed 2 scoops in a 24 hour period.
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.