Optimum Nutrition - Gold Standard Pre Workout Advanced
Take your performance to the next level with the new Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Pre-Workout Advanced formula. This powder is all about energy, focus and supporting the pump. If you’re a fan of the their Gold Standard Pre-Workout, you'll love this brand new Advanced formula. Described as an intense, dialled up version, Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Pre-workout Advanced has been carefully designed to deliver the ultimate burst of energy, with the muscle pump and performance-supporting benefits to match, to help you truly level up in the gym. Whether you need a little extra help training harder and for longer or simply need that push to get you to the gym, this incredible formula is for anyone wanting to take their workouts to the next level.
- May support focus and energy
- May improve strength training
- May improve sports performance
- May improve muscle pumps and performance
- Contains naturally-sourced Caffeine, micronised L-Citrulline, Beta-Alanine and Electrolytes
BenefitsThis formula contains 300mg of naturally-sourced Caffeine to help support focus and energy, 6g of micronised L-Citrulline to support muscle pumps, and 3.2g of Beta-Alanine Carnosyn® to help support endurance so you can train harder and longer. Additionally, the formula also contains 5g of Creatine and 1.2g of Creatine Nitrate NO3-T® to support enhanced strength and power, and 650mg of Electrolytes to help replenish nutrients and to keep you hydrated.
A closer look at Gold Standard Pre Advanced
300 mg Caffeine From Natural Sources
For Advanced Energy And Focus The role of caffeine in enhancing performance is well documented as it lowers our perception of fatigue by blocking the action of a neurotransmitter called adenosine, which is involved in promoting sleep. Caffeine consumption at higher levels can support energy and focus, enhancing our physical and cognitive performance as it makes us feel more switched on and energised. Our latest formula contains caffeine from natural sources which are released more gradually into the body, eliminating jitters and avoiding the post workout crash.
6 g L - Citrulline For Intense Pumps
L - Citrulline is a precursor to nitric oxide synthesis, which stimulates circulation in the body. Greater circulation means more oxygen and nutrients being transported to functioning muscle and improved removal of toxins, fuelling a higher intensity performance.
3.2 g Beta - Alanine Carnosyn® To Support High Performance And Endurance
Acids accumulating in the muscle during high intensity exercise can inhibit metabolic processes causing a decrease in function and performance as the muscle starts to fatigue. Beta - Alanine strengthens your intramuscular buffering system, helping to reduce the build - up of these acids in the muscle, allowing you to train at a higher level of performance for longer.
5 g Creatine & 1.2 g Creatine NitrateNO3-T® For Enhanced Strength And Power
Highly researched, creatine monohydrate has been shown to support muscle strength and power through increasing phosphocreatine stores in the muscle. This in turn helps your body to produce more ATP, which is a high energy molecule that muscles use as fuel, enhancing your strength and muscular performance.
650 mg Electrolytes For Hydration Support
During physical activity the wide perception is that electrolytes hydrate, however electrolytes actually help regulate fluid balance in the body and replace minerals lost when we sweat. They can further aid performance by helping with muscle contractions as they assist the body to move nutrients in and out of cells.
Mix 1 scoop with 170 - 227ml of cold water and consume 15-30 minutes before exercise.
Take your workouts to new heights with the help of Optimum Nutrition’s intense Gold Standard Pre-Workout Advanced formula. Enhance focus and your energy levels to the next level!
Fitness Warehouse provides two shipping options via our partners Startrack Express and Couriers Please: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.