Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Isolate
The Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Isolate contains only the highest quality whey protein which undergoes a series of sophisticated filtration processes to ‘isolate’ out excess fat, cholesterol and sugar. A portion of this Whey Protein Isolate is then hydrolysed – broken down into smaller chains of amino acids – for easier digestion. The final product is a fast digesting complete protein containing no more than 1 gram of carbohydrates, less than 1 gram of fat and more than 80% pure protein per serving. We put in the hard work with this gold standard whey protein powder to assure super quality, so you can focus on achieving ambitious performance goals.
Key Features & Benefits:
• Hydrolysed & Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Isolates
• 1 Gram of Carbs Per Serving
• At Least 80% Protein Per Serving
• Delicious Taste in 180-235ml of Cold Water
• 5.5 Grams of Naturally Occurring BCAAs
• 4.3 Grams of Naturally Occurring Glutamine & Glutamic Acid
• Over 4 grams of Glutamine & Precursors
• 11.4 Grams of Naturally Occurring Essential Amino Acids
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.