Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy + Electrolytes
Use Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy + Electrolytes anytime you want a fruity boost of energy. This blend of amino acids and electrolytes helps both with muscle recovery and to help replace what’s been lost through sweat after a workout.
- Essential Amino Acid Delivery
- Muscle Recovery
- Energy and Focus
- Hydration Support
To help you satisfy both of these demands, ON's Essential Amino Energy combines a powerful ratio of rapidly absorbed free-form amino acids with natural energizers and N.O. boosting ingredients to help you reach your next level - including muscle-building BCAAs and arginine to help support intense, vascular pumps. You can determine what's appropriate for any situation, adding a 2-scoop serving to cold water for an afternoon pick-me-up or increasing the performance matrix to 4 or 6-scoops.
Directions for use: During a work-out, mix 2 scoops (1 serving is 2 scoops) of Amino Energy with 250-500mL of cool water to give you a subtle energy boost as well as provide some intra-workout recovery. On your non-training or recovery days, you can also consume 2 scoops mid-morning or mid afternoon as a "pick me up" and muscle soreness repair agent.
Win A Retreat
For the month of October every purchase of an Optimum Nutrtion product puts you in the draw to win a 7 Day Retreat to Noosa for you and a friend with the Optimum Nutrition Team. The ON Proven Retreat is valued at over $7000! Simply follow the sticker intructions on your Optimum Nutrition product packaging to enter.
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.