Max's Clean Mass Gainer Protein
Max's Clean Mass Gainer Protein provides the perfect carb to protein ratio to pack on lean muscle mass! Max's Clean Mass Gainer Protein combines our sustained release GlycoForce Carb System with our fast, medium and slow release Anabolic Protein Blend in a 2:1 ratio - ideal for adding size without fat. To help support maximum growth we also include specific amino acids and potent activators that fuel recovery and stimulate protein synthesis.
The old thinking – to make decent gains you have to bulk up, build muscle but add lots of fat, and then diet down to show your new gains. Now science tells us that there is a better way...
The right balance of high quality protein and good carbs will stimulate lean muscle growth without adding lots of unwanted fat to your physique!
To build quality muscle you need lots of quality protein. But you also need carbs to fuel the process – they are your catalyst for gains. But too much carbohydrate intake starts pushing the balance to adding fat, so you must get the balance right. Science tells us the optimum ratio is 2:1, two parts good carbs to one part quality protein. To build quality lean mass you need to keep this ratio constant with your food intake and your supplement program. MAX'S Clean MASS is formulated with this ideal 2:1 Ratio so you can build clean lean mass for the body you've always wanted.
Max's Anabolic Protein Blend
Blended proteins verses single protein – which is better? All proteins have specific characteristic, strengths and weaknesses. Whey is fast acting – ideal for taking after training but not a good choice before bed when you need slow release. In fact science now supports protein blends as the best muscle building option. Quite simply, you get enhanced protein synthesis by taking a blend of fast, medium and slow proteins than by just taking one type of protein alone - because you get a longer opportunity for protein synthesis.
Max's Anabolic Protein Blend is a specific combination of fast, medium and slow dairy proteins that extends your growth window by several hours. You stay anabolic for longer, you pack on more muscle, get stronger, bigger and more powerful.
- Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides – Immediate: Our Hydrolysed Whey Peptides are produced by treating purified Whey Protein Isolate with specific enzymes that cleave the peptide bonds of the whey protein structure to produce shorter peptide chains. They are produced in a non acidic environment to produce an extremely high quality hydrolysed protein, with a cleaner taste and optimum absorption speed.
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) – Fast: WPI is natures best protein for building lean muscle. It is purified from milk using an advanced two stage Cross Flow Technology of Ultra and Micro filtration to produce a pure, un-denatured WPI with high bioactivity and highest bioavailability. It’s quite simply the purest and best Whey you can use.
- Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) – Medium: WPC is an excellent muscle builder with many health promoting benefits. Like WPI it is manufactured using Ultra Filtration and contains highly bioactive protein micro-fractions to maximise muscle building and health.
- Casein – Slow: Casein gels in your stomach during digestion which means it is slower to digest and absorb. As a result it provides amino acids and bioactive peptides for up to 4 hours to fuel muscle growth.
- Milk Protein Isolate (MPI) – Very slow: This natural blend of 20% Whey and 80% Casein, also contains Micellar Casein, the slowest digesting dairy protein. Micellar Casein is known for it's anti-catabolic properties and can sustain elevated amino acid levels for up to 8 hours.
MAX'S GlycoForce Carb Complex
To fuel muscle growth the right carbohydrates are essential. You don’t want a whole lot of high glycemic carbs that will just turn to fat. You want a blend of fast, medium and slow carbs to give an initial blood glucose spike to get you anabolic, and then a sustained release to fuel muscle growth and power your muscles through every workout. MAX’S GlycoForce Carb Complex was developed to work synergistically with MAX’S Anabolic Protein Blend and keep you growing all day:
- Fast Acting Simple Sugars to raise blood sugar and drive carbs and protein into muscle cells to up-regulate protein synthesis.
- Medium Absorbing Carbs - Maltodextrins, Waxy Maize Starch and Fruit Extract to stabilise blood glucose levels and keep energy levels high for training plus fuel metabolic processes required for normal activity and growth.
- Slower Absorbing Carbs - Potato and Rice starches drip feed carbs into your system over several hours, keeping your energy levels constant and your metabolism anabolic.
Max's Mass Support Matrix
This Matrix of proven nutrients supports muscle recovery, protein synthesis and energy production
- L-Glutamine – is the most abundant free amino acid in human muscle and plasma and is needed at high levels by rapidly dividing cells during protein synthesis. Heavy training dramatically lowers blood plasma levels of Glutamine which will inhibit recovery and muscle growth. Post exercise Glutamine supplementation dramatically shortens recovery times, reduces muscle soreness and stimulates higher rates of protein synthesis for muscle growth.
- Branched Chain Amino Acids – L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine. These 3 special amino acids are taken up rapidly by skeletal muscle after intense training to help initiate muscle recovery. L-Leucine in particular has emerged as the key regulator of protein synthesis by activating the mTOR pathway in muscle and must be present in optimal amounts to stimulate muscle growth.
- Creatine – intake maximizes muscular Creatine Phosphate levels – your muscle main precursor to explosive energy producing Adenosine Tri-Phosphate (ATP). This means more power and energy in every set, plus faster and more complete recovery between sets. Creatine is also a strong anabolic agent, with research showing significant up-regulation of protein synthesis following hard weight training. Consistent use of with a solid weight training program will increase your strength and power, build more muscle and transform your physique.
- Arginine AlphaKetoglutarate - stimulates Nitric Oxide production (NO) which is a vasodilator - it helps blood vessel walls relax and expand to carry more blood to working muscles for higher performance and stronger muscle pump.
- Medium Chain Triglcerides (MCT’s) – are processed differently to other fats and can be directly metabolised for energy. In this sense, they mimic carbohydrate function. MCT’s are used for many purposes including production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) for muscle contraction.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) – is a unique type of fatty acid to exhibits a wide range of beneficial metabolic and health effects. Studies confirm CLA has a strong positive effect on body composition with prolonged use by increasing uptake of nutrients (fats, carbs and protein) into muscle cells that leads to enhanced protein synthesis, higher metabolic rates and reduced fat storage.
Vitamins & Minerals – A full spectrum of vitamins and minerals are included to help support optimal metabolic response.
Usage: Add 4 scoops to a blender or shaker with 500 ml of water or milk and mix for 30 seconds until completely dispersed. Take 1 – 2 serves per day in addition to regular meals. Dosage may be adjusted up or down based on appetite and to meet training needs. (1 scoop = approx. 30g)
Suitable For: MAX’S Clean Mass is recommended for trainers whose goal is to gain lean muscular weight without adding excess fat. It is also a great post workout formula and ideal for trainers who want to optimise recovery after hard training or sport.
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.