Maxs Anabolic Night Protein
Max's Anabolic Night Protein is Australia best-selling night protein. It provides up to 8 hours of continuous protein release to keep you recovering and growing all night. Up to 60% of new muscle growth occurs while you sleep – if you give your body the right nutrients. Don’t waste your hard hours in the gym with poor night time nutrition - Use Max's Anabolic Night Protein and wake up bigger!
During sleep your nerves, muscles, bones, and immune system all recover from the stresses of daily life and undergo repair, restoration and growth (in a process called anabolism - the metabolic activities that build new cells). This restoration process occurs at specific times during your sleep cycle. When you sleep you go through 5 sleep stages:
- Stage 1: The lightest stage occurs as you start falling asleep and lasts about 5 – 10 minutes.
- Stage 2: Still light sleep lasting about 30 minutes but transitions you towards a deeper sleep.
- Stages 3 – 4: During these stages you move into deep sleep or slow wave sleep lasting between 10 and 30 minutes where brain activity decreases and your body begins restoring itself mentally and physically.
- Stage 5: REM or Rapid Eye Movement Sleep, where you brain becomes more active and you dream. REM sleep can last from 5 minutes anywhere up to an hour and your body and mind continue to replenish their reserves through this stage.
During a night’s sleep your body will cycle through stages 3, 4 and 5 several times, and it is these stages where you are properly rested and most muscle growth occurs. The quality of sleep during these stages has a direct impact on the amount of muscle you will build. More good quality stage 3, 4 and 5 sleep means greater muscle gains, but only if you have a ready supply of protein in your system.
To maximize your growth potential you need a steady supply of amino acids and small peptides all night that your body can use to repair and build your muscles. This can only come from proteins that are slow releasing like red meat or chicken because fast releasing proteins (like WPI) only stay in your system for a few hours. But there is a catch. You can’t eat a big meal that’s hard to digest before bed because it will disrupt your stage 3 & 4 sleep cycles and inhibit muscle growth.
That’s why Max's Anabolic Night Protein is ideal because it contains medium and slow release proteins that won’t overload your system or disrupt sleep. Max's Anabolic Night Protein is formulated to promote peaceful sleep right through the Stage 3, 4 & 5 sleep cycles so you recover fully and grow as much muscle as possible. Our Sustained Release Protein Blend contains:
- Micellar Casein is an ultra slow digesting and absorbing, anti-catabolic protein that inhibits muscle breakdown after hard training and stimulates muscle growth. This unique new form of Casein is refined to keep the milk peptide molecules intact, producing an un-denatured, highly bioactive protein to stimulate growth and improve health. Clinical trials show Micellar Casein can sustain elevated blood peptides and amino acids levels for up to 8 hour to maximize growth while you sleep.
- Calcium Caseinate is a slow digesting and absorbing protein that is ideal for night use and for trainers with a faster metabolism. During digestion it releases bioactive peptides to enhance anabolic growth and improve your metabolism.
- Whey Protein Concentrate is a medium digesting and absorption protein with a superior muscle building amino acid profile and contains high levels of immune and health enhancing protein fractions including Lactoglobulin, Lactoalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Bovine Serum Albumin, Immunoglobulins, Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, and the Growth Factors IGF-1, IGF-2 & TGF.
HGH is a peptide hormone produced by the anterior lobe of the pituitary gland in your brain. It's secretion is regulated by daily cycles that are controlled by your hypothalamus (another area of your brain). HGH binds to specific receptors on target tissues including muscle, connective tissue (tendons, ligaments, bone, and fat), as well as every major organ. Among it's many benefits, HGH directly and indirectly stimulates protein synthesis to effectively accelerate recovery and muscle growth.
MAX'S Anabolic Night Protein includes specific nutrients to increase hypothalamus activity and up-regulate HGH production:
- Glutamine - Oral intake of Glutamine (2,000 + mg) has been shown in multiple studies to increase plasma HGH levels. This increase is optimized during sleep. Glutamine helps preserve lean muscle mass and prevent catabolic breakdown after hard weight training which makes it doubly beneficial.
- Arginine - Like Glutamine, oral intake of the amino acid Arginine increases the release of HGH at rest. The combination of Arginine intake with exercise produces even greater increases in HGH levels. Arginine also has the added benefit of increasing Nitric Oxide production, which is a powerful vasodilator that helps increase blood flow and decrease blood pressure.
- Ornithine - Multiple studies have demonstrated a synergistic effect by combining Arginine and Ornithine for HGH release when used in conjunction with resistance training. Data indicated that oral doses as small as 1 gram of Ornithine and Arginine were effective in enhancing strength and lean tissue mass.
- Lysine - Like Ornithine, Lysine also has a synergistic effect when combined with Arginine. This combination has been shown to increase HGH levels at rest, but not during exercise, making it a good option for taking before sleep to increase HGH levels.
Two natural herbs, Skullcap and Chamomile, are also included in Max's Anabolic Night Protein for their calming and relaxing properties to help you sleep well and maximize your anabolic sleep cycles:
- Skullcap is a flowering perennial plants from the mint family. The range of health benefits attributed to skullcap are due to naturally occurring phenolic compounds and flavones. Among Skullcaps many properties is it's ability to reduce anxiety and promote calmness making it an ideal herb for promoting sound sleep.
- Chamomile is one of the most ancient medicinal herbs known to mankind. The dried flowers of chamomile contain many terpenoids and flavonoids contributing to its medicinal properties. Traditionally, Chamomile preparations such as tea have been used to treat insomnia and to induce sedation (calming effects). Chamomile demonstrates a natural sleep-inducing effect which is thought to be due to the flavonoid, apigenin that binds to benzodiazepine receptors in your brain that help promote relaxation and sleep.
Usage: Take 1 serve about 30 minutes before bed. For a fat stripping program add one scoop to a blender or shaker with 200 – 250 ml of water and mix for 20 seconds until completely dispersed. For a mass building program add 1 – 2 scoops in 500ml of milk.
Suitable For: MAX’S Anabolic Night is suitable for all levels of trainers designed for trainers and athletes who want to maximise recovery and muscle growth during sleep. It can be used on a fat shredding, mass building or muscle maintenance program.
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.