Maxs 100% Whey Protein
MAX’S 100% Pure Whey 2.27kg. Whey is the king of muscle building proteins. It’s better assimilated and has a higher biological value than all other proteins including meat, eggs, chicken, whole milk, fish or soy. It is nature’s most balanced protein and has an ideal profile of amino acids for building human muscle.
- High Whey Protein Isolate formula
- Over 24 grams of protein per 30 gram serve
- Added Branched Chain Amino Acids (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine) – 5.7 grams per serve
- Added Glutamine for fast recovery after big gym sessions
- Cholesterol free, low fat, low carb – great for building a lean healthy physique
- Mixes instantly and tastes amazing
Blended Whey is Superior
Whey digests and absorbs fast. And the more pure it is, the faster it gets into your muscles – which is really good after workouts when you need a quick acting protein. But for others times during your day, a more sustained releasing formula is often a better choice.
So when you want the superior results that whey offers, but you want a more sustained release of protein, what do you do? Simple – you blend different types of whey with varying absorption rates. By incorporating 3 of the best types of Whey into one formulation MAX’S 100% Pure WHEY gives you immediate, fast and then sustained release protein for maximum protein synthesis and muscle growth.
MAX’S 100% Whey combines the 3 highest quality forms of Whey!
Suitable For: MAX’S 100% Whey is ideal for trainers at all levels who are serious about building more quality lean muscle. It is also suitable for all athletes and sports people who need to increase quality protein in their diet for faster recovery, improved muscle maintenance and muscle growth.
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.