Maxines Burn Protein
Maxines Burn Protein is the ideal addition to your busy lifestyle. High protein fat burning formula designed to help you look and feel great. Maxine’s Burn is low in carbs, fats and sugar, and enhanced with natural fat burning nutrients to increase your metabolism, burn stubborn fat and help build or maintain lean muscle tone. If you do regular weight training or cardio, want to strip body fat, or you simply live an active and busy lifestyle, Maxine’s Burn will enhance your nutrition and help you feel great, look amazing, and get the very best from your body.
- Highest quality thermogenic protein for improved metabolism and appetite control
- Added fat burners and carb blockers to help you get leaner
- Low in carbohydrates, fats and sugars
- Gluten free for a healthier option
Take 1 – 2 serves per day between meals or to replace a meal. Take one serve within 30 minutes after finishing exercise or sport.
Add 1 scoop (approx. 25g) to shaker with 200ml of cold water or your choice of milk. Shake until mixed.
Suitable For: Maxine’s Burn is recommended for women who do regular weight training and exercise, whether serious or casual. Take 1 serve within 30 minutes of finishing exercise to assist in the recovery and repair of your body. It is also ideal for women looking to strip body fat and tone up. To help burn stubborn fat replace 2 main meals per day with 2 Maxine’s Burn shakes. For women looking to simply maintain a lean body weight replace 1 meal per day with 1 shake. Maxine’s Burn protein should always be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and suitable exercise plan. It should not be used as a complete food replacement but can be used to aid weight loss as a meal supplement throughout the day.
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.