Matrix S-Drive Performance Trainer
Discover the unmatched versatility of the Matrix S-Drive Performance Trainer to help your athletes elevate their explosiveness and endurance while refining form. Only the S-Drive Performance Trainer gives you everything you get from self-powered treadmills, weighted sleds, resistance parachutes and harness systems in one space-saving footprint. We’ve even created signature training protocols to help you get the most out of the S-Drive Performance Trainer, so you can get the most out of your athletes. Push your limits with the S-Drive Performance Trainer.
Heavy Duty Deck - Designed to stand up to the most intense workouts in athletic training environments.
Self Powered - Place the S-Drive Performance Trainer wherever it fits best, no need to plug-in.
Full Handrails - Full handrails aid in entry and exit while offering support during lateral movement exercises.
Sled Brake - Eight resistance settings provide a true-to-life weighted sled pushing experience and the equivalent maximum of pushing a 122.5-kg sled on natural turf.
Parachute Brake - Eleven resistance settings give users the feel of real parachute resistance.
Adjustable Harness - Easily adjustable design offers a complete range of upper-body movement while helping coaches observe multiple sprint phases.
Dedicated Sled Bar - Built-in bar simulates sled pushing and pulling to build explosive power.
Elevated Sprinting - Our sprinting protocols focus on speed, stamina and raw power, so athletes of all kinds can focus on their unique performance goals. In addition, the 7-degree incline and natural ground reaction force are ideal for building strength and explosiveness in sprint training without changing the athlete’s natural gait.
Upgrade Sled Pushes - Our unique design includes a sturdy, built-in bar that simulates sled pushing and pulling without needing the space to use a traditional sled. It also eliminates the risk of pushing a traditional sled in a small space with other athletes. Multiple sled brake settings help coaches and trainers develop precise progression programs to maximize results.
Enhance Resistance Training - A parachute brake with multiple settings gives users the feel of real parachute resistance, perfect for resisted sprint drills without extra gear or access to a large track or field. The sled and parachute brakes can be used individually or together to vary between cardio and strength-building workouts, challenging even the most advanced athletes.
Augment Agility - Athletes can perform forward, lateral or reverse movements to maximize neuromuscular development and enhance agility. Full-length handrails offer convenient hand placement and stability as users switch rapidly from one
phase of athletic movement to the next.
Optimise Form - The intuitive, effortlessly adjustable harness allows for a complete upper-body range of movement. Its unique treadmill-mounted design helps users refine form while coaches observe multiple sprint phases, adjust resistance and provide real-time feedback.
Rehabilitation & Active Aging - The S-Drive Performance Trainer can also provide significant benefits in environments where users are training to recover from an injury or older users are striving to maintain fuctional health. Full perimeter handrails help make entering and exiting easy. A secure true zero kph starting speed accommodates users of any fitness level, and the self-powered design provides a more natural gait than traditional treadmills.
- Running area - 152 x 51cm
- Step on height - 17.8cm
- Incline range - 7" fixed
- Speed Range - User defined
- Sled Brake Maximum Resistance - 122.5kg as if a sled on natural turf
- Assembled dimensions - 195 x 88.3 x 150cm
- Max user weight - 182kg
- Assembled weight - 122.5kg
- Shipping Weight - 145.2kg
Frame 7 years, parts 2 years, labour 2 years.
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.