Commercial Rated Rowing Machine
Matrix Commercial Magnetic Rower
The Finest Rowing Experience out of the Water
At Matrix, we believe that good is the enemy of great. So when we looked at our rower in 2012 and found that it was merely good, we went to work with the goal to create an unparalleled rowing experience. We knew that rowing had evolved in nearly 20 years since the launch of our original stationary rower, moving into multi-modality circuits, health club cardio floors, specialized rowing classes and elite athletic training facilities. It was up to our design team — a mix of industrial designers, engineers and product specialists — to create a rower that served all of these different activities without compromise.
Smooth, Quiet Performance
Sleek-yet-robust design offers whisper-quiet operation, a smoother stroke, easy adjustment and repeatable resistance levels to create an unmatched rowing experience
An adjustable, backlit console makes it easy to see complete workout data to help users measure their improvement, and the clearly defined quick keys offer instant access to popular training programs at the touch of a button.
A high-quality cord is paired with a long aluminum rail reinforced with stainless-steel strips to stand up to a steady stream of users in the busiest exercise environments.
Our rower tilts up to minimize its footprint, and built-in wheels make it easy to roll the rower into storage or to a new place on your circuit training floor.
• Brushed aluminum flywheel with 10 precise magnetic resistance settings offers challenge to first-time users and experienced rowers alike
• Adjustable, backlit console makes it easy to set your training goal and measure your results
• Clearly defined quick keys provide instant access to sprinting, distance rowing and high-intensity interval training programs
• Compact footprint offers easy placement virtually anywhere in your facility
• Ergonomic contours of the seat makes intense training sessions more comfortable than ever
• Seat lock offers enhanced stability when getting on or off the rower
• Long, reinforced handle includes a comfort-enhancing over-mold that allows both large and small users to comfortably pull stroke after stroke
• Heel cups include quick release buckles that let users quickly get off the rower, ideal for circuit training
• Can be tilted up to minimize footprint, and built-in wheels make it easy to roll the rower into storage or to a new place on your circuit training floor
• High-quality cord is paired with a long aluminum rail reinforced with stainless-steel strips to stand up to a steady stream of users in the busiest exercise environments
Display Screen - 3.5" x 2.5" Screen
Display Readout - Time, Distance, SPM (strokes per minute), Stroke, Watts, Heart Rate, Calories, 500 mtr/split
Programs - Manual, Interval, Challenge
Telemetric Receiver - Yes
Handlebar Design - Extra-long Ergo Grip Handlebar
Foot Stretchers - Adjustable Heel Cups with Easy-to-read Settings
Monorail - Aluminum
Resistance Technology - Magnetic Resistance
Resistance Levels - 10
Drive System - Coil Spring Poly-V Belt
Max User Weight - 158.76 kg
Product Weight - 59 kg
Overall Dimensions - (L x W x H) 223 x 55 x 58 cm
Power Requirements - Generator Powered LCD Display w/ Back-up Memory Battery
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.