Matrix CXP Target Spin Bike
The Matrix CXP Target Spin Bike can help you target your training via watts, heart rate, RPMs, distance or calories whilst providing personalised intensity and progress metrics. Engaging graphics and an LED colour wrap that helps instructors and riders gauge intensity (compatible with ANT+ and Bluetooth) are just some of the features the intuitive touchscreen 'Target Training Display' offers.
This exercise bike is perfect for any commercial facility or home gym set up.
Trying to figure out what kind of gym equipment or bike would work for you? We've broken down the difference between Spin Bikes and Upright Bikes on the Fitness Warehouse Knowledge Blog.
Frame Color: Matte black
Frame Material: Steel
Shrouds & Guards: Full frame
Frame Design: Off-set
Q Factor: 155 mm / 6.1″
Crank Type: Forged steel 170 mm / 6.7″
Pedal Type: Dual-sided SPD & easy-fit strap
Frame Stabilizer Bars: Oversized, hidden bolts & fixings
Protection Plates: Yes with rear-access stretch plates
Leveling Feet: 4; with 2 rear easy-access dial levelers
Transport Wheels: 2
Overall Dimensions: (L x W x H) 122.4 x 56 x 102.8 cm / 48.2″ x 22.2″ x 40.5″
Product Weight: 57.6 kg / 127 lbs.
Max User Weight: 158.75 kg / 350 lbs.
Frame: 7 Years
Parts: 2 Year
Labour: 1 Year
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.