Matrix CXC Training Cycle
The Matrix CXC Training Cycle is the ideal bike for serious riding at home or is the perfect bike for your fitness facility. The low-maintenance design offers a well-protected rear flywheel to reduce the risk of damage from dust and sweat. The Matrix CXC Training Cycle houses a contoured resistance lever which provides tactile feedback from quick change to the magnetically controlled resistance.
The intuitive, sleek body is fully customisable to suit all forms of body shapes and sizes. Comfortable multi-position handlebars with an integrated water bottle holder simulated the different grips of real road racing. Integrated storage shelf keeps your smartphone in view at all times.
Features & Benifits
- Ideal for group cycling classes or for use by riders on your cardio floor
- Narrow Q-factor optimizes ergonomics for a real outdoor riding feel
- Low-maintenance, well-protected rear flywheel design includes magnetic resistance for smooth, consistent adjustments
- Contoured resistance lever provides tactile feedback for quick changes
- Intuitive adjustments customize the cycle to each user’s body
- Ergonomically sculpted seat relieves pressure on touchpoints
- Comfortable multi-position handlebars with an integrated water bottle holder simulate the different grips of real road racing
- Integrated device storage shelf keeps smartphones in view
- Quick-release access panels and easily removable pedal cranks simplify service
- Magnetic Resistance System
- 155 cm Q-FACTOR
- Assembled Dimensions - 122.4 x 56 x 102.8 cm
- Product weight - 55.2kg
- Maximum user weight - 159kg
- 25 Resistance Levels
- Rear, alaminuim, evenly weighted fly wheel
- Quick touch leavers
- Ergonomic Seat
- Ergo-formed, Multi position, soft pvc handle bar
- Console-RPM, Time, Distance, Heart Rate, Calories
- Matte black steel frame with oversized bolts and fixings
Fitness Warehouse provides two shipping options via our partners Startrack Express and Couriers Please: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.