Horizon 7.0AT Treadmill
The new Horizon 7.0AT Treadmill exceeds expectations with advanced upgrades. Stay connected throughout your workout with the free FitDisplay App, Bluetooth Connectivity and USB charging port. Accompanied by performance enhancement features that enables a swift workout.
Want to know more? We've broken down everything you need to know about treadmills in our Fitness Warehouse Treadmill Buyers Guide.
At a glance:
- The Horizon T7.0 is unmatched in performance with unexpected technology.
- A smart, smooth and exhilarating exercise.
- With Advanced Bluetooth connection to multiple devices to stream media through integrated speakers
- Variable Response three-zone cushioning system
- Quick-rotating dial and handle bar controls and a powerful, 3.0 HP motor for hard runs.
- Extended deck gives you room to run.
- Whether you’re a sprinter or a jogger, this 20 x 60” deck provides all the space and comfort you need to run at your pace.
FeatherLight Folding: Get the sturdiness of a traditional treadmill with the convenience of a folding frame thanks
to our effortless hydraulic folding system that facilitates easy storage between workouts.
FitDisplay: Download the free app to control your workout with your device touchscreen. Control your workout and push data to favorite fitness apps.
Variable Response Three Zone Cushioning: Gives you the ideal amount of flex and support in all phases of your stride.
Handle Bar Controls: Quickly shift speed and incline with one-touch keys, quick-rotating dial and handle bar controls
Advanced Bluetooth Connectivity: Connects to multiple devices to stream media through integrated speakers
USB Port: Keep your devices fully powered with a rapid-charge USB port.
Extras: Quick Control Dial, Start / Stop Rubber Key, Speed / Incline Quick Key, Touch Keys, Auto Wake Up, Auto Belt Stop, Accessory Tray, Water Bottle Holders
User Weight Capacity: 147kg
- FeatherLight Folding
- Running Area 152 x 51 cm/ 60″ x 20″
- Cushioning Variable Response Cushioning
- Motor 3.0 HP
- Speed Range 0.8 – 20 km/h / 0.5 – 12 mph
- Incline Range 0 – 12%
- Boxed Dimensions (L X W X H) 196 x 93 x 164 cm
- Extras FitDisplay, Bluetooth connectivity, USB port, Variable response cushioning, Effortlessly store between workouts with one-step hydraulic foldi
- Display 16 Digit Alphanumetric LED 7″ LCD Screen
- Connectivity Bluetooth 4.0 Multi-Channel + Bluetooth Audio
- Workout Feedback Time, Distance, Calories, Speed, Incline, Pace, Heart Rate, Calories
- Programs 8 Programs Including: Manual, Fat Burn, Hill Climb, My First 5K, Distance,
- Heart Rate, Calories, Custom
- Heart Rate Pulse Grips
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.