Horizon T101 Treadmill
The Horizon T101 Treadmill is simply sophisticated performance. It's a best-selling treadmill for a reason. With Bluetooth speakers, an integrated fan, easy assembly and a folding frame, the T101 is a great balance of features, quality and value. Great for walkers or light runners who want a simple, no-fuss workout and the easy 15-minute assembly gets you moving in no time.
– One-step folding frame for easy transport and storage
– Up to 10% incline and 41 program levels for workout variety
– Integrated Bluetooth speakers easily pair with your phone
– Two position tablet rack and built-in fan for added convenience
– 2.5HP Motor Size
– 140 x 51cm Running Area
– Frame: FeatherLight Folding
– Running Area: 140 x 51 cm
– Cushioning: Variable Response Cushioning
– Motor: 2.5 HP
– Speed range: 0.8 – 16 km/h
– Incline Range: 0 – 10%
– Display: 3 Red LED
– Workout Feedback: Time, Distance, Incline, Speed, Calories, Heart Rate
– Programs: 41 Programs Including: Manual, Weight Loss, Time, Distance, Calorie
– Heart Rate: Pulse Grips
– Extras: Feather Light Folding, Device Holder, Fan, Bottle Holders, Energy Saver Mode, One-touch Speed & Incline Keys, Wireless Speakers, Audio-In Jack, Rapid-charge USB Port
– Assembled Dimensions: (L × W × H) 178 x 85 x 140 cm
– Folded Dimensions: (L × W × H) 116 x 85 x 154 cm
– Product Weight: 75 kg
– User Weight Capacity: 136 kg
– 5 Year Frame, 5 Year Motor, 2 Year Parts, 1 Year Labour
Fitness Warehouse provides two shipping options via our partners Startrack Express and Couriers Please: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.