GR3 Spin Bike with optional LCD Console
The GR3 spin bike includes friction brake, dual-sided pedals with toe cages, plus extras including transport wheels and a water bottle holder.
To bring the feel of real road cycling right into your home GR Series Indoor Cycles aren’t exercise bikes — they’re true indoor cycles created for people who want a more inspiring, more motivating, more engaging way to ride. Each thoughtfully designed GR Indoor Cycle is precision-engineered to bring the feel of real road cycling to your home.
The optional LCD console offers real-time feedback and a variety of workout programs, plus unique Glow Ride lighting system that lead riders through three different phases of riding to simulate road cycling.
• Micro-adjustable tension control knob provides smooth, precise resistance changes
• Three-position handlebars feature an integrated heart rate monitor to help you maintain and ideal level of effort for your workout
• Horizon Indoor Cycle GR3 Spin Bike are committed to quality which is why they offer 5 Year Frame Warranty, 2 Years on Parts, and 1 Year on Labour
• Flywheel 22 kg
• Handlebar Adjustments Vertical
• Pedals Dual-sided pedals with cages
• Seat Adjustment Horizontal & Vertical
• Heart Rate Wireless Reciever
• 3 Piece Crank
• Tension Control Dial Knob Brake
• Friction Brake Resistance
• Chain Drive
• Transportation Wheels
• Water bottle holder
Optional LCD Console:
• Wireless heart rate, Polar compatible
• 5" LCD Display - Time, Distance, Calories, Heart Rate, RPM, Speed, Battery
• Programs - HIIT, Speed Intervals, Heart Rate Intervals
• Features - Glow Ride lighting system
• Dimensions 124 L x 49 W x 116 H cm
• Product Weight 44 kg
• User Capacity Weight 130 kg
5 Year Frame, 2 Years Parts, 1 Year Labour
Fitness Warehouse provides two shipping options via our partners Startrack Express and Sendle: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.