Horizon Andes 7i Elliptical
The Horizon Andes 7i Cross Trainer features induction braking which provides precise, instantaneous resistance and a more effective workout. The Horizon Andes 7i Cross Trainer has a smooth, heavier flywheel, extensive programming and a large backlit display making it easier to reach your fitness goals. The Six Star frame and 20" stride stride replicates a natural motion which makes it easy on your joints. Its compact footprint means it has greater placement versatility around your home gym or garage gym set up.
- Easy to assemble
- One-step fold up frame for easy transport and storage
- Longer 20" stride and comfortable ergonomic design
- Cardio compass display - compatible with any wireless heart rate receiver
- 8.5kg Flywheel
- 30 Levels of electronically adjustable resistance
- Oversize pedals with rubber footpads
- 26.6cm Step-On height
- 2.5cm pedal spacing
- Energy saver mode
- Device rack
- Cup holder
- Quick control keys
- 6.25" Blue Backlit Display
- Console Feedback: Time, Distance, Speed, Calories, Heart Rate, Resistance Level, Watts, Cardio Compass, Profile
- Programs: 14 Total - Manual, Intervals, Games, FitTest, Weight Loss, Rolling, Reverse Train, Constant Watts, Interval Watts, THR Zone, % Target Heart Rate, Strength Builder, Custom)
- Sonic Surround Speakers
- Audio Jack
- Viewfit Connectivity
- Passport Ready
- Contact Heart Rate Grips + Wireless Receiver
Maximum User Weight: 136kg
Boxed Dimensions: 180 x 57x 79 cm - 100kgs
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.