Horizon Andes 5 Elliptical
The Horizon Andes 5 Elliptical is easy to assemble with one-step folding design and a compact footprint. As a result these three things make the Andes 5 elliptical one of the best purchases to help improve your fitness. The Six Star frame replicates a natural motion which makes it easy on your joints. Its compact footprint means it has greater placement versatility around your home gym or garage gym set up. The console on this elliptical trainer features clear workout feedback thanks to the Innovative Cardio Compass display that helps you stay in your target exertion zone.
At a Glance:
- SixStar frame creates the most natural elliptical motion
- Easy three-step assembly
- Effortless one-step folding
- Compact footprint for greater placement versatility
- Innovative Cardio Compass display for clear workout feedback that helps you stay in your target exertion zone
- ViewFit connectivity for simplified workout tracking
- Frame Folding SixStar Front-drive
- Stride Length 50.8 cm/20"
- Flywheel 8 kg
- Resistance System ECB Magnetic Brake
- Power Requirement Adapter - Included
- Resistance Levels 20 Electronically Adjustable
- Footpads Oversized Footpads, Pivot
- Step-On Height 26.6 cm
- Pedal Spacing 2.5 cm
- Extras Energy Saver Mode, Smart Device Rack, One-step Folding with Easy-Lift Handle, Cup Holder, Performance HR Wheel Display
- Display 5.5” LCD
- Workout Feedback Time, Distance, Speed, Calories, Heart Rate, Resistance Level, Watts, RPM, Cardio Compass HR Display and Profile
- Programs 12 Programs (Manual, Intervals, Games, Weight Loss, Rolling, Reverse Train, Random, Constant Watts, THR Zone, %THR, Strength Builder, Custom)
- Entertainment Sonic Surround Speakers, Audio in Jack
- ViewFit ViewFit Connectivity
- Passport Passport Ready
- Heart Rate Contact Grips and Polar® Wireless Receive
- User Weight Capacity 136 kg
- Dimensions (L × W × H) 173 x 67 x 171 cm
- Folded Dimensions (L × W × H) 102 x 67 x 171 cm
- Boxed dimensions - 180 x 57 x 79 cm
- Product Weight 78 kg
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 185 x 54 x 76 cm
- Product Weight: 94 kg
- 5 Year Frame, 2 Year Parts, 1 Year Labour
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.